Building industry supports land bank legislation
The Inquirer Op-Ed
The Building Industry Association of Philadelphia joined the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations and the Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha to push City Council and Mayor Nutter to make a Philadelphia Land Bank a reality in the next four weeks. Read Before recess, pass land bank bill.
- 05/30/2013 Building industry supports land bank legislation
- 03/09/2013 Philadelphia City Council President Pitching Plan To Discount Vacant Properties
- 03/08/2013 Vacant Land Value? It’s Any Assessor’s Guess
- 03/07/2013 Council tries (again) to tackle Philly’s vacant land problem
- 03/07/2013 Vacant Land Continues to Be a Drag on Philadelphia
- 03/07/2013 City Council proposals would revolutionize vacant land use in Philly
- 01/17/2013 Governor Corbett signs land bank bill
- 01/07/2013 Vacant-land organizing in Philly going social with NYC’s 596 Acres
- 12/06/2012 Philly land bank moves forward, but what about historic preservation?
- 12/04/2012 Plan for a Philadelphia city land bank is taking steps forward
- 10/24/2012 Land bank would enable city to deal with vacant properties
- 10/02/2012 Prioritizing preservation in Philadelphia’s land bank registration